Model 1247 Airfoil, Dodge, Ford F-150, GM
An Airfoil is used with a cross member on a ladder rack to reduce drag and provide a fuel saving solution that works. The Model 1247 Airfoil fits GM, Dodge and Ford F-150 Extended Cab
- Fits Dodge, Ford F-150, GM
- Airfoil for cross members to ladder rack
- For use with Model 1245, 1275
- Separate purchase of Airfoil required for GM, Dodge and Ford F-150 Extended Cab Vehicles
- Black ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish ensures years of dependability
- Limited lifetime warranty ensures unparalleled quality
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Vehicle Brand, Model||Dodge, Ford F-150, GM|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
Additional Airfoil Models
|Model No.||Vehicle Brand, Model
|1246||Ford Super Duty|
|1247||Dodge, Ford F-150, GM|
will the #1247 Airfoil work on a ATR 1200 w/ 1211 side Rails?
We have this set up on our Ford F150 and there is a lot of wind noise. Hoping this product may help.
No, this air foil will not fit with the ATR rack. Wind noise for this ladder rack can be eliminated by moving the front crossmember forward away from the roof line of the cab.
Date published: 2016-11-16