Model QDKSBD01 Quick Draw Kit, Lo-Side, Driver Side
Upgrade your WEATHER GUARD Lo-Side box with advanced premium passive keyless entry technology, an industry first. The Model QDKLSD01 Quick Draw system is a dual-mode keyless access system for WEATHER GUARD truck boxes with proximity keyless entry, to unlock and lock your truck box without touching a key or remote, and push-button entry, to unlock, lock and open up to 3 truck boxes on the same vehicle from over 100 feet away. The Quick Draw System for Lo-Side boxes requires the installation of Model QDSKSA01 QuickDraw Saddle Box Kit.
- Compatible with WEATHER GUARD Lo-Side boxes, Model QDSKSA01 QuickDraw Saddle Box Starter Kit and Model QDKSBP01 QuickDraw Lo-Side Passenger Side Kit
- Fits Model 174-0-01, 174-3-01, 174-5-01, 174-52-01, 175-3-01, 176-3-01, 176-5-01, 184-0-01, 184-3-01, 184-5-01, 184-52-01, 185-3-01, 186-3-01
- The Quick Draw system features a multi-level digital encryption for increased security
- With Proximity Keyless Entry, unlock and lock your truck box without touching a key or remote in a 5 ft range
- With Push-button Entry, unlock, lock and open up to 3 truck boxes on the same vehicle from over 100 feet away
- Multi-level digital encryption for increased security
- Program up to 10 total remote FOBs per vehicle to give controlled access to multiple users
- Components meet automotive grade durability standards for long lasting reliability and performance
- Retro-fittable to an existing WEATHER GUARD truck box or installed with a new truck box
- Protected by WEATHER GUARD 2-year warranty
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Style||QuickDraw Remote Access|
Additional QuickDraw Models
Can I use this for just the die boxes?
If I were to order all of the parts needed for a saddle and two side boxes, could I use this kit on the side boxes only? I would only have the side boxes wired to the control unit. I do not have a weatherguard brand saddle box on my truck.
Yes. You really would just utilize the brain box and power cable from the QDSKSA01 and mount these inside one of the lo-side boxes in conjunction with the QDKSBD01 and QDKSBP01 kits.
Date published: 2015-04-29