Affordable Truck Box Solutions with Professional Grade Protection
Crystal Lake, IL, May 31, 2016 – WEATHER GUARD®, a manufacturing leader in truck and van storage equipment, today introduced the WEATHER GUARD® Defender Series™, the latest in affordable truck box solutions designed specifically for professional level protection. Compatible with any storage need, the WEATHER GUARD® Defender Series™ is now available with more than 20 products across five categories, including Saddle and Cross Boxes, All-Purpose Chests, Lo-Side and Hi-Side boxes.
“The Defender Series™ is a welcome addition to our existing line of truck box solutions,” said Jeff Kotz, Senior Product Manager at WEATHER GUARD®. “The WEATHER GUARD® brand is known for its heavy-duty security and professional durability and with the new Defender Series™ line, now there is a WEATHER GUARD® for every truck and user out there.”
With four piece welded construction and C-channel reinforced lid for professional durability, the
WEATHER GUARD® Defender Series™ provides professional features, at the right price. The new products offer heavy-duty security including push button locks, a reinforced front panel and two dual stage rotary latches with looped strikers. Additional product highlights include:
- Multiple Styles: Affordable truck box solutions available in different styles including: Saddle and Cross Boxes, All-Purpose Chests, Low-Profile, Lo-Side and Hi-Side Boxes.
- Multiple Colors: Available in Clear Aluminum and Gloss Black powder coat protection.
- Weather Resistance: Defender Series™ truck boxes feature a D-shaped ribbed weather strip and foam along the hinge to offer 4-sided weather resistance, keeping tools protected from the elements.
- Heavy-Duty Security: The new series features tamper resistant push button locks, preventing theft and allowing ease of access for the user. The rigid reinforced front panel helps deter break-ins by preventing thieves from prying into the box.
- Gas Strut Support and Sleeves: The dual dynamic gas strut supported lid makes for easier access and the plastic sleeve prevents damage from moving materials.
- Plastic Storage Tray: Most of the WEATHER GUARD® Defender Series™ products come with an included plastic storage tray to organize smaller tools and accessories.
- No-Drill Mounting Kit*: The mounting kit requires no drilling during installation, making the process quick and stress-free.
- 7 Year Warranty
The WEATHER GUARD® Defender Series™ provides the professional grade durability, security and weather resistance the brand is known for at a more affordable price. The Defender Series™ now offers a WEATHER GUARD® truck box for everyone. For more information on the Defender Series™, please visit www.weatherguard.com/defender.
*Drilling is required for the support legs on the Lo-Side and Hi-Side boxes.
ABOUT WEATHER GUARD®
WEATHER GUARD®, a WernerCo brand, is an industry leader in truck and van equipment, including truck boxes, drawer units, shelving, cabinets, and racks for trucks, vans and utility vehicles. WEATHER GUARD® organizes your truck and van for greater productivity and provides your tools and valuables superior protection against break-ins and weather. WEATHER GUARD® products are manufactured in Crystal Lake, Illinois. For more information, visitwww.weatherguard.com.
WernerCo is a privately owned, fully-integrated, international manufacturer and distributor of climbing products, fall protection equipment and jobsite, truck and van storage equipment. WernerCo has manufacturing, warehousing, sales and distribution facilities in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Mexico, Vietnam and the United Kingdom. WernerCo’s international headquarters are in Schaffhausen, Switzerland and its US headquarters are in Greenville, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit www.wernerworldwide.com .
Marquita Kordes, Werner Co., 724-588-2000 Ext 2704; firstname.lastname@example.org
Angie Maddox, Seed Factory Marketing, 404-996-4041; email@example.com