Real life. Real tough.
"... Just wanted to commend you on your shelving. I have WEATHER GUARD shelving in some of my older vans also. The new vans were just finished by APPROVED LADDER in Philadelphia and they did a fast and fantastic job. They have to be one of your better dealers in this area. With fair pricing and installation rates your company will be around a lot longer than I shall."
— George Meissler Jr.
We want to hear from you!
Request a quote or catalog, ask a question, or volunteer a comment.
In an accident, it's the only thing standing between you and an airborne reciprocating saw. That's why we never stop thinking about how to make a better bulkhead.
We use 16-gauge steel for durability, security and accident protection. Our bulkheads are powder-coated white to keep the interior of your van brighter. In the last year, we've reduced the number of models to make choices simpler, installation faster, and instruction sheets easier to follow. Even the Dog Hatch™ door for long length material is made big enough for ease of use, but too small for an intruder to gain access.
- 16-gauge steel is used for strength and durability.
- Exclusive 9" x 12" Dog Hatch™ door allows easy loading of long materials by utilizing the floor space in front of the bulkhead.
- Easy Installation with sidewall and roof mounting brackets.
- New Vertical panel design reduces ambient noise levels.
- Provides improved heating and cooling efficiency in the passenger area.
- Universal Fit for Minivans.
- GM '97 to current
- Ford '96 to current
- Dodge '02 and odler