Model 2265-3-01 EZGLIDE2™ Fixed Drop-down Ladder Kit, Compact
Designed to make getting ladders on and off your van almost effortless, EZGLIDE2™ is the easiest, lightest, and safest drop-down ladder rack system available for compact size vans. The Model 2265-3-01 EZGLIDE2™ dual drop-down roof kit converts a single-side drop-down system to a dual drop-down rack for full length ladders. Use with the Weather Guard Model 2261-3-01 EZGLIDE2™ Fixed Drop-Down rack.
- Smooth roller design with dual hydraulic dampers reduces effort to raise and lower ladders
- Interlocking ladder supports ensure ladders stay in place when stowed
- The EZGLIDE2™ drop-down roof rack can support up to 40 ft ladders, but your van might not. Check roof load rating and cross-member spacing to safely transport long ladders.
- Light weight aluminum construction maximizes roof carrying capacity
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
- Get ladders off your van on the job faster and reduce worker fatigue and injuries
- Fits 20 ft to 40 ft Extension, 6 ft to 10 ft Step and 3 ft to 8 ft Podium ladders
- Adds dual drop-down capability to Model 2261-3-01 EZGLIDE2™ drop-down rack
- Designed for Ford Transit Connect, RAM Promaster City, Nissan NV200, Chevy City Express, and RAM CV vans
- Fits Model 2261-3-01 EZGLIDE2™ Drop-down ladder rack
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Product Height||19in|
|Approx. Product Width||26in|
|Approx. Shipping Length||71-1/2in|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
|Vehicle Type, Compact||Yes|
|Wheel Base Regular||Yes|
|Wheel Base Short||Yes|
|Wheel Base Standard||Yes|
|Chevrolet City Express||Yes|
|Ford Transit Connect||Yes|
|Ford Transit Connect 2010-2013||Yes|
|RAM ProMaster City||Yes|
Additional EZGLIDE2 Models
Rated 1 out of
Just got this ladder rack
This ladder rack came on my new service van, it was set up for 2 extension ladders, trying to convert it for an 8 foot ladder was horrible, had to move the whole front mount, no help online, the kargo ladder rack on my old van was a way better product, the whole ladder comes down right to eye level, the not so ez glide only the back comes down, would like to have the whole ladder come down, there are better ladder racks out there would not recommend this product.
Date published: 2018-08-12
Is it possible to put a 2 mid bars and have 4 foot and a 6 foot on one side and an extension ladder on the second side without stacking them? As I know you can not stack ladders with the EZGlide2.
Please contact Customer Care at 888-523-3371 Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST. We need to ask you some additional questions, to help you with your ladder rack selection.
Date published: 2018-08-01
Does the EZ Glide 2 come in Black? Can it be ordered in Black
The EZGLIDE2 only comes in white.
Date published: 2018-07-20
Are the EZGLIDE2 rated to carry 2 ladders on one side? We have the EZGLIDE2 on our Ford Transit vans and one of our guys wants to put his 8' ladder & 6' ladder on one side of the rack since his extension ladder is on the other side.
The EZGLIDE2 can only carry one ladder. You cannot stack ladders.
Date published: 2018-07-20