Model 2271-3-01 EZGLIDE2™ Fixed Drop-down Ladder Rack, Full
Designed to make getting ladders on and off your van almost effortless, EZ GLIDE2 is the easiest, lightest, and safest drop-down ladder rack system available for full size vans. The Model 2271-3-01 EZ-GLIDE 2™ drop-down roof rack comes with a single-side drop-down system that can be mounted on either the passenger or the driver side. Convert to a dual drop-down rack with a dual drop-down kit for long or short ladders. Use with the Weather Guard mounting channel kit designed for your van.
- Get ladders off your van on the job faster and reduce worker fatigue and injuries
- Fits 20 ft to 40 ft Extension, 6 ft to 10 ft Step and 3 ft to 8 ft Podium ladders
- Drop-down can mount on Driver or Passenger Side
- Designed for Ford Transit, Nissan NV, Chevrolet Express, GMC Savana vans, and Ford E-series
- Use with Model 2130-3-01 Mounting Channel kit for Low-roof 130 in wheelbase Ford Transit, Model 2102-0-01 Mounting Channel kit for Low-roof 148 in wheelbase Ford Transit or Model 2113-0-01 Mounting channel kit for Low-roof Nissan NV
- Smooth roller design with dual hydraulic dampers reduces effort to raise and lower ladders
- Interlocking ladder supports ensure ladders stay in place when stowed
- The EZGLIDE2™ drop-down roof rack can support up to 40 ft ladders, but your van might not. Check roof load rating and cross-member spacing to safely transport long ladders.
- Light weight aluminum construction maximizes roof carrying capacity
- Includes clamps to keep telescopic handle out of the way
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Product Height||19in|
|Approx. Product Width||71-1/2in|
|Approx. Shipping Length||90-3/4in|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
|Roof Height High||Yes|
|Roof Height Low||Yes|
|Roof Height Mid||Yes|
|Vehicle Type, Full||Yes|
|Wheel Base Extended||Yes|
|Wheel Base Long||Yes|
|Wheel Base Regular||Yes|
|Wheel Base Short||Yes|
|Wheel Base Standard||Yes|
|Ford Transit Connect||Yes|
Additional EZGLIDE2 Models
Rated 2 out of
no install videos
sitting here in a cold shop on a saturday evening looking at my service van covered in Weathergard EZ Glide 2 parts and wondering if i can get this installed by monday morning. what???? no online videos??? install manual is not very precise...tell you tech support to look at kargomaster vids and get their heads in the game
Date published: 2017-12-17
Is it possible to put a 2 mid bars and have 4 foot and a 6 foot on one side and an extension ladder on the second side without stacking them? As I know you can not stack ladders with the EZGlide2.
Please contact Customer Care at 888-523-3371 Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST. We need to ask you some additional questions, to help you with your ladder rack selection.
Date published: 2018-08-01
Does the EZ Glide 2 come in Black? Can it be ordered in Black
The EZGLIDE2 only comes in white.
Date published: 2018-07-20
Are the EZGLIDE2 rated to carry 2 ladders on one side? We have the EZGLIDE2 on our Ford Transit vans and one of our guys wants to put his 8' ladder & 6' ladder on one side of the rack since his extension ladder is on the other side.
The EZGLIDE2 can only carry one ladder. You cannot stack ladders.
Date published: 2018-07-20