Model 2291-3-01 EZGLIDE2™ Drop-down Ladder Rack, Extended, Mid/High-Roof
Designed to make getting ladders on and off your van almost effortless, EZGLIDE2 is the easiest, lightest, and safest drop-down ladder rack system available for mid- and high-roof vans. Slide down system extends the ladder an extra 2 feet after the drop-down rotation. The Model 2291-3-01 EZGLIDE2™ drop-down roof rack comes with a single-side drop-down system that can be mounted on either the passenger or the driver side. Convert to a dual drop-down rack with a dual drop-down kit for long or short ladders. Use with the Weather Guard mounting channel kit designed for your van.
- Get ladders off your van on the job faster and reduce worker fatigue and injuries
- Fits 20 ft to 40 ft Extension, 6 ft to 10 ft Step, 3 ft to 8 ft Podium ladders
- Drop-down can mount on Driver or Passenger Side
- Designed for Ford Transit, RAM Promaster, Nissan NV and Sprinter mid- and high-roof vans
- Use with Model 2130-0-01 Mounting Channel kit for Mid-roof 130 in wheelbase Ford Transit
- Use with Model 2102-0-01 Mounting Channel kit for Mid- and High-roof 148 in wheelbase Ford Transit and High-roof 148 in extended wheelbase Ford Transit
- Use with Model 2115-0-01 for RAM Promaster; Model 2113-0-01 Mounting channel kit for Sprinter; Model 2085-0-01 for High-roof Nissan NV vans
- Smooth roller design with dual hydraulic dampers reduces effort to raise and lower ladders
- Interlocking ladder supports ensure ladders stay in place when stowed
- Includes slide down system that lowers the ladder an additional 2 ft after the drop-down rotation
- The EZGLIDE2™ drop-down roof rack can support up to 40 ft ladders, but your van might not. Check roof load rating and cross-member spacing to safely transport long ladders.
- Light weight aluminum construction maximizes roof carrying capacity
- Includes clamps to keep telescopic handle out of the way
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Product Height||19in|
|Approx. Product Width||71-1/2in|
|Approx. Shipping Length||90-3/4in|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
|Roof Height High||Yes|
|Roof Height Low||Yes|
|Roof Height Mid||Yes|
|Vehicle Type, Full||Yes|
|Wheel Base Extended||Yes|
|Wheel Base Long||Yes|
|Wheel Base Regular||Yes|
|Wheel Base Short||Yes|
|Wheel Base Standard||Yes|
Additional EZGLIDE2 Models
Rated 1 out of
Just got this ladder rack
This ladder rack came on my new service van, it was set up for 2 extension ladders, trying to convert it for an 8 foot ladder was horrible, had to move the whole front mount, no help online, the kargo ladder rack on my old van was a way better product, the whole ladder comes down right to eye level, the not so ez glide only the back comes down, would like to have the whole ladder come down, there are better ladder racks out there would not recommend this product.
Date published: 2018-08-12
Is it possible to put a 2 mid bars and have 4 foot and a 6 foot on one side and an extension ladder on the second side without stacking them? As I know you can not stack ladders with the EZGlide2.
Please contact Customer Care at 888-523-3371 Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST. We need to ask you some additional questions, to help you with your ladder rack selection.
Date published: 2018-08-01
Does the EZ Glide 2 come in Black? Can it be ordered in Black
The EZGLIDE2 only comes in white.
Date published: 2018-07-20
Are the EZGLIDE2 rated to carry 2 ladders on one side? We have the EZGLIDE2 on our Ford Transit vans and one of our guys wants to put his 8' ladder & 6' ladder on one side of the rack since his extension ladder is on the other side.
The EZGLIDE2 can only carry one ladder. You cannot stack ladders.
Date published: 2018-07-20