DEFENDER SERIES 300303-9-01 Long Hi-Side Box 90 x 13.3 x 16.1 Uncoated
The 8.6 cu ft WEATHER GUARD® DEFENDER SERIES™ Model 300303-9-01 Hi-Side Box provides Professional Protection. This new hi-side box includes a tamper-resistant D-handle lock, steel reinforced looped strikers, D-shaped ribbed weather stripping and heavy-duty welded aluminum box construction. It also has a seven year warranty.
- Delivers heavy-duty security with a C-channel reinforced welded door
- Provides professional durability with four-piece welded construction putting strength where it is needed most and black powder coat protection on black truck boxes
- Classic Weather Resistance from full weather seal with D-shaped ribbed weather stripping
- Tamper-resistant D-handle Lock - drill resistant through key hole
- Heavy-Duty pry resistance with C-channel reinforced welded door
- Door is supported with durable steel cables. Carabiner clips make it easier to lower the door for increased access
- Tamper-resistant D handle locks are easy to use, even when wearing gloves
- Heavy-duty powder-coated 1/4 in thick Steel Support Legs
- Welded aluminum channels keep the cover closing evenly to make sure that the cover is fully latched
- Fits Full-size Pick-up Trucks
- Seven Year Warranty
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Product Height||16-1/16in|
|Reinforced Loop Striker||Yes|
|Key Alike||On Request|
|Lid Construction||C-Channel Reinforced|
|Approx. Product Length||90-1/8in|
|Approx. Product Width||13-1/3in|
|Weather Strip||D-Shaped Ribbed|
|Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||10|
|Lock System||Push Button|
|Approx. Product Weight Lbs.||57|
|Approx. Shipping Weight Lbs.||57|
|Brand||WEATHER GUARD® DEFENDER SERIES®|
|Bed Style - Style Side||Yes|
|Side Box Options||Yes|
|Vehicle Type, Full||Yes|
|Chevrolet Silverado 1500||Yes|
|Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500||Yes|
|GMC Sierra 1500||Yes|
|GMC Sierra 2500/3500||Yes|
|Bed Length 8 ft||Yes|
Additional DEFENDER Series Models
|Model No.||Style||Approx. Product Height||Latch Mechanism||Approx. Product Length||Approx. Product Width||Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||Buy Online|
|300401-53-01||All Purpose Chest||19-1/3in||Rotary||50-1/4in||19-5/8in||9.3|
|300401-9-01||All Purpose Chest||19-1/3in||Rotary||50-1/4in||19-5/8in||9.3|
Rated 3 out of
Bought this and installed it yesterday. The lid had 3- good size dents in it so I got a discount. Anyway the hardware was so bad, the bolts didn’t match the clamp down bolt holes. It was impossible to tighten down even with wd 40. So I ended up drilling as opposed to going and buying more parts. Very disappointed! Inside the latch, there is a plate on each side, they are both out of place! Just really disappointed in the craftsmanship of this weatherguard. I had a few and there just seems to be something wrong here. Anyway hopefully no one else will have these problems I’ve had.
Date published: 2018-06-02
Rated 1 out of
Weather gaurd needs to take their name off this before it ruins their reputation. This is essentially the "competetors" box that everyone gets a weather guard to get away from. The lid is flimsy and the lock takes a while to figure out. It should not be called a weather guard.
Date published: 2018-05-20
Can I use this one in a 2006 Toyota Tundra acces cab short bed?
I'm trying to order replacement keys and locks
Does this box fit a 2007 Toyota Tacoma prerunner?
Does it open from both side of the box?