Model 96111-3-01 Mesh Bulkhead, Compact, Ford Transit Connect
Bulkheads separate the driver compartment from the cargo area for maximum protection against shifting loads. Designed for2010-2013 Compact Ford Transit Connect vans, the Model 96111-3-01 lightweight mesh bulkhead provides additional driver and cargo protection. Compliant to FMVSS standards.
- Improved impact resistance protects you from loose object in the cargo area
- 2in x 2in steel mesh upper panel reduces weight without compromising protection
- Heavy gauge steel base panel is used for strength and durability
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
- Mounting hardware included
- Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Product Height||52-1/2in|
|Approx. Product Width||57-1/2in|
|Approx. Product Depth||9-1/4in|
|Bulk Head Type||Mesh|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
|Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||11.2|
|Vehicle Type, Compact||Yes|
|Wheel Base Regular||Yes|
|Wheel Base Standard||Yes|
|Ford Transit Connect 2010-2013||Yes|
Additional Compact Bulkhead Models
Rated 1 out of
Worthless. Won’t fit. Poor instructions. Don’t buy.
Instructions are worthless. Product fit is terrible. Worthless product.
Date published: 2018-01-31
What is approximate time to install this bulkhead on a city express?
Product Model 96514-3-01 install time is estimated at 1 hour 20 minutes.
Date published: 2018-08-06
Will this bulkhead fit a 2018 ford transit connect?
Product Model 96511-3-02 will fit a 2018 Ford Transit Connect.
Date published: 2018-08-03