Model 96114-3-01 Mesh Bulkhead, Compact, Chevy City Express, Nissan NV200
Bulkheads separate the driver compartment from the cargo area for maximum protection against shifting or moving cargo. Chevy City Express and Nissan NV200 vans, the Model 96114-3-01 lightweight mesh bulkhead provides driver and cargo protection. Bulkhead fits closely to van interior for secure installation. Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans.
- Improved impact resistance protects you from loose object in the cargo area
- 2in x 2in steel mesh upper panel reduces weight without compromising protection
- Heavy gauge steel base panel is used for strength and durability
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
- Mounting hardware included
- Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Product Height||51-1/4in|
|Approx. Product Width||49-1/2in|
|Approx. Product Depth||8-1/4in|
|Bulk Head Type||Mesh|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
|Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||10.9|
|Vehicle Type, Compact||Yes|
|Wheel Base Regular||Yes|
|Wheel Base Standard||Yes|
|Chevrolet City Express||Yes|
Additional Compact Bulkhead Models
What is approximate time to install this bulkhead on a city express?
Product Model 96514-3-01 install time is estimated at 1 hour 20 minutes.
Date published: 2018-08-06
Will this bulkhead fit a 2018 ford transit connect?
Product Model 96511-3-02 will fit a 2018 Ford Transit Connect.
Date published: 2018-08-03