Model 96511-3-01 Window Bulkhead, Compact, Ford Transit Connect
Bulkheads separate the driver compartment from the cargo area for maximum protection against shifting or moving cargo. Designed for 2010-2013 Compact Ford Transit Connect vans, the Model 96511-3-01 window bulkhead fits closely to van interior and polycarbonate widows provide a quieter, more comfortable ride with improved visibility to the cargo area. Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans.
- Polycarbonate windows offers improved visibility while protects occupants from loose object in the cargo area
- Close fit to van and polycarbonate window provides improved heating and cooling efficiency in the passenger area, reduces noise levels as well
- Heavy gauge steel base panel is used for strength and durability
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
- Mounting hardware included
- Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Product Height||52-1/2in|
|Approx. Product Width||57-1/2in|
|Approx. Product Depth||9-1/4in|
|Bulk Head Type||Window|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
|Approx. Shipping Weight (lb)||57|
|Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||19.7|
|Install Time (hours)||0.8|
|Vehicle Type, Compact||Yes|
|Wheel Base Regular||Yes|
|Wheel Base Standard||Yes|
|Ford Transit Connect 2010-2013||Yes|
Additional Compact Bulkhead Models
|Model No.||Approx. Product Height||Approx. Product Width||Approx. Product Depth||Bulk Head Type||Approx. Shipping Weight (lb)||Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||Buy Online|
Will this work/fit a 2016 Grand Caravan passenger van ?
No, unfortunately we do not offer a bulkhead for a 2016 Grand Caravan passenger van.
Date published: 2018-10-30
What is approximate time to install this bulkhead on a city express?
Product Model 96514-3-01 install time is estimated at 1 hour 20 minutes.
Date published: 2018-09-21
Will this bulkhead fit a 2018 ford transit connect?
Product Model 96511-3-02 will fit a 2018 Ford Transit Connect.
Date published: 2018-11-04