Model 96514-3-01 Window Bulkhead, Compact, Chevy City Express, Nissan NV200
Bulkheads separate the driver compartment from the cargo area for maximum protection against shifting or moving cargo. Designed for Compact Chevy City Express and NV200 vans, the Model 96514-3-01 window bulkhead fits closely to van interior and polycarbonate widows provide a quieter, more comfortable ride with improved visibility to the cargo area. Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans.
- Polycarbonate windows offers improved visibility while protects occupants from loose object in the cargo area
- Close fit to van and polycarbonate window provides improved heating and cooling efficiency in the passenger area, reduces noise levels as well
- Heavy gauge steel base panel is used for strength and durability
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
- Mounting hardware included
- Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Product Height||51-1/4in|
|Approx. Product Width||49-1/2in|
|Approx. Product Depth||8-1/4in|
|Bulk Head Type||Window|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
|Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||10.9|
|Vehicle Type, Compact||Yes|
|Wheel Base Regular||Yes|
|Wheel Base Standard||Yes|
|Chevrolet City Express||Yes|
Additional Compact Bulkhead Models
Rated 5 out of
Fit and finish great.
Assembly was easy. Good instructions. The only thing, there were no fasteners where they said they would be. The fasteners that were already there, were too short. Had to buy new bolts.
Date published: 2016-03-03
What is approximate time to install this bulkhead on a city express?
Product Model 96514-3-01 install time is estimated at 1 hour 20 minutes.
Date published: 2018-08-06
Will this bulkhead fit a 2018 ford transit connect?
Product Model 96511-3-02 will fit a 2018 Ford Transit Connect.
Date published: 2018-08-03