Model 96101-3-01 Window Bulkhead, Full-Size, Ford, GM
Bulkheads separate the driver compartment from the cargo area for maximum protection against shifting or moving cargo. Designed for Full-Size Chevrolet Express, GMC Savana, and Ford E-series vans, the Model 96101-3-01 window bulkhead fits closely to van interior and polycarbonate windows provide a quieter, more comfortable ride with improved visibility to the cargo area. Center section can be converted to a swinging door. Large area with pre-punched mounting holes makes it easy to mount accessories. Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans.
- Improved impact resistance protects you from loose object in the cargo area
- Close fit to van and polycarbonate window provides improved heating and cooling efficiency in the passenger area, reduces noise levels as well
- Vertical panel design reduces ambient noise levels
- Exclusive 9in x 12in Dog Hatch™ Door allows easy loading of long materials by utilizing the floor space in front of the bulkhead
- Optional Hinge Kit converts bulkhead to swing door version
- Heavy gauge steel is used for strength and durability
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
- Easy installation with sidewall and roof mounting brackets and pre-punched mounting holes for WEATHER GUARD® accessories
- Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Product Height||52-1/4in|
|Approx. Product Width||70in|
|Approx. Product Depth||8-3/8in|
|Bulk Head Type||Window|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
|Approx. Shipping Weight (lb)||67|
|Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||8.8|
|Install Time (hours)||1.0|
|Roof Height Low||Yes|
|Vehicle Type, Full||Yes|
|Wheel Base Long||Yes|
|Wheel Base Regular||Yes|
|Wheel Base Standard||Yes|
Additional Full Bulkhead Models
|Model No.||Approx. Product Height||Approx. Product Width||Approx. Product Depth||Bulk Head Type||Approx. Shipping Weight (lb)||Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||Buy Online|
Rated 5 out of
It was installed by a local Ford Dealer and the bulkhead is very solid. The van is bare in the cargo area and it would get horribly loud. Once the bulkhead was installed it was like a completely different vehicle. The only issue is the plexi-glass windows are very thin and rattle. I will have to find something to place around it. Other then that it is an excellent bulkhead.
Date published: 2018-06-08
Rated 1 out of
Doesn't fit 2015 gmc savana
Not happy with this product .started to lay out bulkhead in my 2015 gmc savana and the center panel with option to convert to a door is not center with the seats .on the passenger side the armrest of the seat is in 1 1/2 inches and the drivers seat is sticking out 3 inches .the bulkhead should be moved toward passenger side but it cant go over anymore because of door and so even if i take a grinder to it to slide it over then the driver side will be short.
Date published: 2016-09-03
what years do these fit in?
Model 96101-3-01 will fit on GM vans beginning with year 2012 to current.
Date published: 2018-11-08