Model 96301-3-01D Window Bulkhead, Low Roof, Ford Transit, Deep Offset
Bulkheads separate the driver compartment from the cargo area for maximum protection against shifting or moving cargo. Designed for Ford Transit Low Roof vans, the Model 96301-3-01D deep-offset window bulkhead fits closely to van interior and polycarbonate widows provide a quieter, more comfortable ride with improved visibility to the cargo area. Deep offset provide full seat travel for more driver comfort. Center section can be converted to a swinging door. Large area with pre-punched mounting holes makes it easy to mount accessories. Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans.
- Improved impact resistance protects you from loose object in the cargo area
- Close fit to van and polycarbonate window provides improved heating and cooling efficiency in the passenger area, reduces noise levels as well
- Deeper offset provides more seat travel and recline than standard bulkhead
- Vertical panel design reduces ambient noise levels
- Exclusive 9in x 12in Dog Hatch™ Door allows easy loading of long materials by utilizing the floor space in front of the bulkhead
- Optional Hinge Kit converts bulkhead to swing door version
- Heavy gauge steel is used for strength and durability
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
- Easy installation with improved fit to van interior, all mounting hardware includes, and pre-punched mounting holes for WEATHER GUARD® accessories
- Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Product Height||56in|
|Approx. Product Width||68-3/4in|
|Approx. Product Depth||7-3/4in|
|Bulk Head Type||Window|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
|Approx. Shipping Weight (lb)||75|
|Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||9.9|
|Install Time (hours)||1.0|
|Roof Height Low||Yes|
|Vehicle Type, Full||Yes|
|Wheel Base Long||Yes|
|Wheel Base Regular||Yes|
Additional Full Bulkhead Models
|Model No.||Approx. Product Height||Approx. Product Width||Approx. Product Depth||Bulk Head Type||Approx. Shipping Weight (lb)||Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||Buy Online|
Rated 5 out of
It was installed by a local Ford Dealer and the bulkhead is very solid. The van is bare in the cargo area and it would get horribly loud. Once the bulkhead was installed it was like a completely different vehicle. The only issue is the plexi-glass windows are very thin and rattle. I will have to find something to place around it. Other then that it is an excellent bulkhead.
Date published: 2018-06-08
what years do these fit in?
Model 96101-3-01 will fit on GM vans beginning with year 2012 to current.
Date published: 2018-11-08