Model 96122-3-01 Screen Bulkhead, Mid/High-Roof, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
Bulkheads separate the driver compartment from the cargo area for maximum protection against shifting or moving cargo. Designed for both standard and high-roof Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans, the Model 96122-3-01 screen bulkhead provides superior driver and cargo protection. Bulkhead fits closely to van interior for secure installation. Center section can be converted to a swinging door. Large area with pre-punched mounting holes makes it easy to mount accessories. Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans.
- Improved impact resistance protects you from loose object in the cargo area
- Vertical panel design reduces ambient noise levels
- Optional Hinge Kit converts bulkhead to swing door version
- Heavy gauge steel is used for strength and durability
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
- Easy installation with improved fit to van interior, all mounting hardware includes, and pre-punched mounting holes for WEATHER GUARD® accessories
- Includes header panels for both standard and high-roof Sprinter vans
- Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Product Height||66-1/4in|
|Approx. Product Width||69-1/4in|
|Approx. Product Depth||6in|
|Bulk Head Type||Screen|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
|Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||10.5|
|Roof Height High||Yes|
|Roof Height Low||Yes|
|Vehicle Type, Full||Yes|
Additional High Bulkhead Models
|Model No.||Style||Approx. Product Height||Approx. Product Width||Approx. Product Depth||Bulk Head Type||Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||Buy Online|
Do you have a seal kit that will help to seal off the cab from the cargo area? We have a fleet of High-Roof Ford Transits that we have an excess amount of dust, noise & depending on the season cold or hot air coming into the cab from the back of the van.
We don't offer a seal kit for our bulkheads.
Date published: 2018-09-28
What is the price of this unit shipped to Brooklyn ny 11204? What is the lead time to get this? Can you send it to me as a swinging door? Can you recommend an installer in my area? I have a ford transit 250 2018
Please contact Customer Care at 888-523-3371 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
Date published: 2018-08-30
If I have a hinged door, what would the fixed sides dimensions be? I am interested in putting a 24 inch rack just behind the drivers side bulkhead on a Sprinter van ( model # 96122-3-01)and wondering if this will pinch the door not allowing it to open up.
Model 96122-3-01 driver side and passenger side panels are approximately 63.5" height x 19.4" width.
Date published: 2018-08-20
Can this be installed just behind the sliding cargo door? Basically attaching it to the C-Pillar
Model 96142-3-01 has to be installed:
- Place the Bulkhead against the B-Pillar trim. It cannot be installed to the C-Pillar.
Date published: 2018-08-06
What is the width of the center panel on the 963 and 96312-3-01 models?
The width of the center panel/door is 96312-3-01 is approximately 21.5".
Date published: 2018-07-24
How do you get the hinge kit?
The hinge kit is part number 96901-3-01.
Date published: 2018-07-20