Model 96201-3-01 Window Bulkhead, Mid/High-Roof, Nissan NV
Bulkheads separate the driver compartment from the cargo area for maximum protection against shifting loads. Designed for Standard and High-Roof Nissan NV vans, the Model 96201-3-01 window bulkhead offers improved visibility with polycarbonate windows and a large area to mount accessories. Bulkhead fits closely to van interior for secure installation. Center section can be converted to a swinging door. Large area with pre-punched mounting holes makes it easy to mount accessories. Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans.
- Improved impact resistance protects you from loose object in the cargo area
- Close fit to van and polycarbonate window provides improved heating and cooling efficiency in the passenger area, reduces noise levels as well
- Vertical panel design reduces ambient noise levels
- Exclusive 9in x 12in Dog Hatch™ Door allows easy loading of long materials by utilizing the floor space in front of the bulkhead
- Optional Hinge Kit converts bulkhead to swing door version
- Heavy gauge steel is used for strength and durability
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
- Easy installation with improved fit to van interior, all mounting hardware includes, and pre-punched mounting holes for WEATHER GUARD® accessories
- Includes header panels for both low-roof and high-roof Nissan NV vans.
- Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Product Height||52-3/8in|
|Approx. Product Width||68in|
|Approx. Product Depth||8-3/8in|
|Bulk Head Type||Window|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
|Approx. Shipping Weight Lbs.||95|
|Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||10.2|
|Roof Height High||Yes|
|Roof Height Low||Yes|
|Vehicle Type, Full||Yes|
|Wheel Base Regular||Yes|
|Wheel Base Standard||Yes|
Additional High Bulkhead Models
|Model No.||Style||Approx. Product Height||Approx. Product Width||Approx. Product Depth||Bulk Head Type||Approx. Shipping Weight Lbs.||Buy Online|
What is the width of the center panel on the 963 and 96312-3-01 models?
How do you get the hinge kit?