Model 96321-3-01 Window Bulkhead, High-Roof, Ford Transit
Bulkheads separate the driver compartment from the cargo area for maximum protection against shifting or moving cargo. Designed for Ford Transit Hugh Roof vans, the Model 96321-3-01 window bulkhead fits closely to van interior and polycarbonate widows provide a quieter, more comfortable ride with improved visibility to the cargo area. Center section can be converted to a swinging door. Large area with pre-punched mounting holes makes it easy to mount accessories. Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans.
- Improved impact resistance protects you from loose object in the cargo area
- Close fit to van and polycarbonate window provides improved heating and cooling efficiency in the passenger area, reduces noise levels as well
- Vertical panel design reduces ambient noise levels
- Exclusive 9in x 12in Dog Hatch™ Door allows easy loading of long materials by utilizing the floor space in front of the bulkhead
- Optional Hinge Kit converts bulkhead to swing door version
- Heavy gauge steel is used for strength and durability
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
- Easy installation with improved fit to van interior, all mounting hardware includes, and pre-punched mounting holes for WEATHER GUARD® accessories
- Compliant to FMVSS safety standards for cargo vans
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Product Height||74-1/2in|
|Approx. Product Width||68-3/4in|
|Approx. Product Depth||4in|
|Bulk Head Type||Window|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
|Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||10.2|
|Vehicle Type, Full||Yes|
|Wheel Base Extended||Yes|
|Wheel Base Long||Yes|
Additional High Bulkhead Models
|Model No.||Style||Approx. Product Height||Approx. Product Width||Approx. Product Depth||Bulk Head Type||Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||Buy Online|
Rated 2 out of
a lot less than a stellar product
Product as designed would only allow someone with a 28" or less inseam (short legs) to drive the vehicle. I'm 5'10" and I had to manufacture an 1-1/2" spacer to offset the partition into the cargo area. Why this was not designed into the product in the first place is beyond my comprehension. Instructions are not well written and the installation method leaves a lot to be desired as well (put it together, put it in place, mark holes, move it out of the way, drill holes, move it back - not easily accomplished with a 91 lb. bulkhead inside of the vehicle). Why not include a large paper template instead of this process. Once installed, be ready for a noisy ride. Even when securely bolted together, the partition rattles on anything other than a completely smooth road.
Date published: 2016-11-08
What is the price of this unit shipped to Brooklyn ny 11204? What is the lead time to get this? Can you send it to me as a swinging door? Can you recommend an installer in my area? I have a ford transit 250 2018
Please contact Customer Care at 888-523-3371 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
Date published: 2018-08-30
If I have a hinged door, what would the fixed sides dimensions be? I am interested in putting a 24 inch rack just behind the drivers side bulkhead on a Sprinter van ( model # 96122-3-01)and wondering if this will pinch the door not allowing it to open up.
Model 96122-3-01 driver side and passenger side panels are approximately 63.5" height x 19.4" width.
Date published: 2018-08-20
Can this be installed just behind the sliding cargo door? Basically attaching it to the C-Pillar
Model 96142-3-01 has to be installed:
- Place the Bulkhead against the B-Pillar trim. It cannot be installed to the C-Pillar.
Date published: 2018-08-06
What is the width of the center panel on the 963 and 96312-3-01 models?
The width of the center panel/door is 96312-3-01 is approximately 21.5".
Date published: 2018-07-24
How do you get the hinge kit?
The hinge kit is part number 96901-3-01.
Date published: 2018-07-20