WEATHER GUARD® Introduces New Van Packages
Nov 11, 2013
Van Starter Packs Affordably Designed for
Professional Contractors on the Move
Greenville, PA – WEATHER GUARD® announces the availability of the Van Starter Packs, built for contractors and remodelers who need to organize, secure, and transport their tools and equipment in their work vans and affordably priced for those who aspire to invest in the product performance and quality of WEATHER GUARD®. Designed for the contractor on the move, the WEATHER GUARD® brand includes a best-in-class line of truck and van storage equipment.
The WEATHER GUARD® Van Starter Packs include shelving and drawers that are easy to assemble, install, and customize. The Van Starter Packs are designed with durable shelving units that organize and securely store tools and materials within reach. These units are specifically designed for Ford, GM, Chevrolet and RAM commercial vans and are eligible for reimbursement under the vehicle manufacturers’ commercial up-fit assistance programs.
“We know that professional tradesmen trust in the safety, security, and durability provided by the WEATHER GUARD® brand,” said Jeff Kotz, Senior Product Manager. “We are focused on delivering products that continually meet the needs of our professional audience and the WEATHER GUARD® Van Starter Packs provide an entry level solution for today’s busy tradesmen to organize and transport their tools and materials.”
Customizable and Easy to Install
The WEATHER GUARD® Van Starter Packs include three value-priced shelf units, one bulkhead, and a RED ZONE tool organizer. Additional product highlights and benefits include:
- Fully hemmed, 16”-deep shelves to fit common sized tools, materials, and equipment
- Eight adjustable dividers in each shelf unit
- Floor clearance to fit materials and PACK RAT® drawer units
- Diamond mesh screen bulkhead that provides safety and visibility
- ARMOR TUF® Brite White powder-coated shelves and bulkhead for a long-lasting, professional appearance
- Heavy gauge steel construction that provides a longer life than other commercial shelf packages
- WEATHER GUARD® durability backed by a limited lifetime warranty
The WEATHER GUARD® Van Starter Packs provide a streamlined organization system, while providing floor clearance for even more material storage. WEATHER GUARD® roof racks, RED ZONE accessories, tank racks, PACK RAT drawer units, and parts boxes combine with the Van Starter Packs for a complete customized upfit. For more information on where to purchase, visit www.weatherguard.com and click on “Where to Buy."