WEATHER GUARD® Announces New Product Enhancements to Underbed Boxes
Jan 24, 2014
Underbed Boxes Updated Based on Feedback from Professional Contractors
Greenville, PA– WEATHER GUARD® announced today new product enhancements to the Underbed Boxes, designed for flat beds, heavy-duty trucks, and semis. The WEATHER GUARD® brand is built for the contractor on the move and includes a best-in-class line of truck and van storage equipment. Professional tradesmen trust in the safety, security, and durability provided by the WEATHER GUARD® brand.
WEATHER GUARD® Underbed Boxes keep valuable tools secure and protected from the elements, yet remain easily accessible for maximum productivity. These rugged storage boxes are available in a range of sizes from compact to jumbo, come in both steel and aluminum options, and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
“Even though our Underbed Boxes have been widely used and tested for well over a decade, we always listen to our customers and have now introduced several enhancements to the product,” said Jeff Kotz, Senior Product Manager. “The new product changes increase durability and security, and provide greater protection of your valuables from the elements.”
The new product enhancements to the WEATHER GUARD® Underbed Boxes include:
- An easy-to-grip stainless steel D handle with drill-resistant lock core for added protection against break-ins
- A tool-less quick release drop down door that provides full, easy access and adjusts from 90o to 180o
- A three-point latching system for optimum security to ensure your valuables are safe
- Gutter design and weather stripping that protects against the elements to keep contents dry
- Powder coated finish that yields years of dependability – choose from ARMOR TUF® clear, black, or Brite White
For more information on where to purchase, visit www.weatherguard.com and click on “Where to Buy.”